Course Curriculum 404
Course Curriculum 404 (gets CCW permit).
Note: Specialized Training, Shooting element classes limited to 4 to 5 tudents. Smaller Classes are Safer Classes and allow for more one on one Instruction. Other Instructors who allow 15, 30, 40 and more waste your time and can be unsafe. You spend hours waiting for those 30 students to get Finger Printed. Why?
Bob’s Boot Camp – Take the Challenge!
NRA Basic Pistol Certificate Course
Certificate good in 50 States
Approved Course by NRA.
Includes the Arizona CCW Law Session.
Very Comprehensive 8 hours of training.
- What’s covered during this 8 hours of Comprehensive training? Is it any different from any of the classes mentioned on this web site? Yes, as it implies this is a 8 hour comprehensive certification class. It’s for those who want a very thorough CCW Law & Permit Education and for those wanting to become very accurate with a firearm when it really matters. We cover: Situational Shooting (when I can and when I can’t shoot). The law and legal obligations as it pertains to CCW for Arizona permit tees current and up to date. Also Moral Obligations, Metal Awareness, Mindset as to the use of deadly force, Maintenance of Firearms, Marksmanship and Firearm Safety.
- Instructor Bob (De-Nay) Denis will cover Gun Owner’s Responsibilities, reasons to own a Pistol, Pistol Action Types, Main Parts of a Pistol, Parts of a Revolver, Parts of a Semi-Automatic Pistol, Functions of a Semi-Automatic Pistol Slide, Types of Semi-Automatic Pistol Actions, Causes of Firearm Accidents, NRA Rules for Safe Handling.
- We also cover – Cartridge Components, Rim fire and Center fire Cartridges, Cartridge Firing Sequence, Cartridge Designation and Identification, +P and +P+ Cartridges, Ammunition Storage, Types of Cartridge Malfunctions, Dominant Eye, Position, Elements of the Bench Rest Position, Assuming a (Combat Grip or as civilians call it thumbs forward grip) Two-Handed Grip, Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting, Aiming (Sight Picture & Sight Alignment). Hold Control (Arc of Movement). Breathe Control, Trigger Control, Follow Through. Plus we cover the “Most Important Shooting Fundamentals”. We now offer Any Couples Discounts and Group Discounts. Our CCW Law & Permit Course is good in 36 States.
If you own a Firearm, equipment required for this Class:
Semi-Automatic and or Revolver. If you own a (.22, 380, 9mm, .38, 357, .40, .45) bring one of these with a minimum of 20 rounds of ammunition. Bring Ear and Eye Protection. Partners can use the same Firearm if needed. Don’t own a Firearm read NO CHARGE items listed below:
NO CHARGE for Materials & Services Provided By Instructor:
- NO CHARGE Finger Printing and assistance in the correct completion of all DPS CCW Permit documentation at class. $35 value. For classes 202, 404.
- NO CHARGE Range fees covered for all Students & Gun Rental and Ammunition for those who do not own one. $60 value. For classes 202, 404.
- NO CHARGE Eye & Ear Protection (state of the art headsets). $15 value. For classes 202, 404.
- NO CHARGE NRA Safety Rules Brochure. For classes 202, 404.
- NO CHARGE copy of two Power Points by Instructor Bob (De-Nay) Denis on 2016 CCW Law and Defensive Handgun plus Safety, Accuracy, Ammunition, and Maintenance of Firearms”. $125 value. For classes 202, 404.
- NO CHARGE NRA Color Course Completion Certificate good in 50 States. For classes 202, 404.
Read Students Testimonies, see why so many enjoyed their experience with CCW AZ School. Click on this link: https://ccwazschool.com/testimonial/
NOTE: There is absolutely no other CCW School or Gun Range in Arizona that offers more for your hard earned dollar.
Tuition – Prices vary from $58 and up depending on which of the 5 locations you sign up for. Private Classes by appointment (day/evening). Yes we can drive to you. Questions Ph. 480-275-6995.
82% Off, was
$770. #404 Curriculum Now Only $155